Monday, January 26, 2009

Welcome to Talent Pool


Welcome to Talent Pool. 

When I was 18, I went to New York City. How I loved New York! That city is buzzing with Life, Art, and Culture. While I was there , I was fortunately given the 'red carpet' treatment. I went from nightclub to hotspot, V.I.P. line ups, to lofts,  and partied until the sun rose for ten days straight. I will always remember the smell of subway, the chatter of pedestrians, and everyone being dressed to kill. 
 
Then I came back to Vancouver. 

This city doesn't fail at Arts and Culture, but it sure needs help promoting it. We are the hub of Film and Art, but why don't we hear about it? Why don't those who study for years, know what to do and where to go when they are done their technical schools. This blog is here to promote Vancouver's finest up and coming artists, spotlight talent in the realms of Film, Music, Fashion, Arts, and everything in between. This site is to help unify the diverse, creative, and talented through a common place. 

I am hoping this site will link up artists, help them network, and constantly keep the city up to date with the movers and shakers that will blow up cities like New York, Montreal, LA, and London. Let's remember where we are from, and make Vancouver as alive as it should be. Lets expose our Talent Pool.....

- Ryan Lanji

No comments:

Post a Comment